Hello Ladies,
Slight change of plans tomorrow - you will not be picked up by moi tomorrow, but a car service that will drive you directly to the Sandpearl tomorrow. Had some difficulties getting an extra car, and this is the cheapest option ($18 pp). Here is the scoop:
The car service will be meeting you around 10:!5-10:30 AM at the baggage claim stairwell for Continental, Red Terminal. This is the last arrival time in all of your flights. He will be holding a sign that says "Jen's Beach Bachelorette" on it and knows to look for five beautiful women.
Count off and make sure there are five of you before you take off from the airport! He will be taking you to the SandPearl Resort in Clearwater, FL (they work with the hotel and know where it is). If you have any questions, call me immediately! 415 786 9531.
Jen and I will be waiting for you in the lobby and will check in!
xoxo,
Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's so close I can feel the sun on my skin:)
ReplyDeleteAlicia here, not Steve. Although I'm sure he'd love to hang out with all of us;)
ReplyDelete