
I'm in my car driving to the office, while blogging on my Blackberry, drinking coffee, taking an occasional break to tweeze an eyebrow or two, and worrying about my almost empty gas tank. But it all means nothing when I think about how much fun we will be having with JFTB in just 9 DAYS!
I have most of our arrangements set. A few updates:
My good friend Melinda is giving us her apartment for free for your last night stay in Tampa. Its a two bedroom overlooking the water, so four of you will need to stay there and suffer through the views. Mel will be coming out and crashing our Sat night excursion, so we can feed her a few drinks to say thanks.
Since we're saving money on a last night stay of hotels, the new excursion planned is a Catamaran cruise! It will be about $45 per person, and we will lounge for two hours on the deck in the sunshine. If you want more details, email me this week.
Weather has been AWESOME! 80s, sunny, ready to rock and roll.
I am so excited and cannot wait to see you all and celebrate this wonderful event!! God I hope I do not look like one of those ladies on the catamaran. Shit I need to lose some lbs this week! Kecia
ReplyDeleteIs it really only 8 days!!! I need to get in some tanning, sitting in my bathing suit with tammy going to go get my white legs some color for a few minutes.....margarita in hand and laptop on board.
ReplyDelete