
Hi Ladies -
Welcome to our blog! Here's where I'll post info on your upcoming trip, you can ask questions, we can post funny pictures of Jen - the possibilities are endless!
Respond to this post and let me know you all can access the page and know how to use the blog!
Bet you can't wait to get here - it's 75 degrees and sunny today! :)
Michelle
Hello blogger girl. What a fabulous blog, I love all the pics and will come here every day for the next 38 days until the party. Are you coming to SF for my birthday?? :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat blog Michelle!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! I will definitely have the party hat with me to pass around. I'm so excited to see everyone and create some fun memories that will stay in Florida.
ReplyDeleteP.S I wasn't very good at biting buttons off of boys shirts in NY for Maya's b-party. I believe the expert was "you" Michelle. ;)